Attempts on to Obtain Bail on Parity to Naresh Shenoy
Mangaluru: While the anticipatory bail application of Naresh Shenoy the main accused in the sensational Vinayak Baliga murder case has been rejected, attempts are being made to obtain regular bail for the co-accused and probably the attempt would be to seek parity and obtain bail for the one’s in judicial custody.
An application was made for bail for the first two arrested Nitesh Devadiga and Veenith Pujoory Cri Mis. no 496/2016 was filed at the IInd additional sessions judge at Mangalore was rejected on June 7.
This we feel is an attempt to get bail for the co-accused by hook or crook and then the main accused could claim parity and get bail! We are given to understand that it was strongly opposed by the police. We are sure that the forces behind this will try to move the high court next. So, we have to be ever vigilant about these attempts.
- Naresh Shenoy’s Bail Plea rejected in High Court
- Another Absconder?
- The silence of Congressmen of Dakshina Kannada
- Baliga Sisters Held During Protest Over Naresh
- Should Naresh Shenoy be not proclaimed as absconder?
- Manjunath Arrested in Baliga Murder case
- Baliga Murder – Naresh Shenoy’s Close Associate in Police Custody
- Police Raid House of Vedavyas in Mannagudda in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder, DSO Holds Padayatra to Arrest Naresh Shenoy
- Anticipatory Bail for Naresh Shenoy in Baliga Murder Case Rejected
- Baliga Murder – Police to File Objection to Naresh Shenoy’s Bail
- ‘Politicians are Dumb and Mangalureans are Deaf’ – Dr Narendra Nayak
- Baliga Murder Case – Accused Shiva Arrested?
- BJP Leaders Involved in the Murder of Vinayak Baliga – Mithun Rai
- Baliga Murder Accused Sent to Three-day Police Custody
- ‘Lookout Notice Issued against Yuva Brigade’s Naresh Shenoy’ – Police
- ‘BJP Directly Involved in Murder of Vinayak Baliga’ – Ramanath Rai
- Has Murder Suspect Fled to Dubai? Baliga Family Expresses Fears
- CPI(M) Demands Thorough Probe into Vinayak Baliga Murder Case
- Vinayak Baliga’s Work Gains Momentum at National Level
- Nikhil Shenoy in City on Fact-finding Mission in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder – Police Raid House of Naresh Shenoy of Yuva Brigade
- Police Look out for Shiva and Shrikant Wanted in Baliga Murder Case
- Activists Demand Special Investigation Team in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder – Fingers Pointed at Yuva Brigade Leader
- An Open Letter to Fellow-Mangalureans on Vinayak Baliga’s Murder
- Vinayak Baliga Murder – Two Suspects Arrested
- Murder of Vinayak Baliga, RTI Activist who Fought for Justice
- RTI Activist Vinayak Baliga Hacked to Death at Kodialbail