‘Baahubali: The Conclusion’ is going on track: Rajamouli

Chennai, Feb 7 (IANS) Filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli has clarified that the shoot of the second part of “Baahubali” franchise is going on as planned. Contrary to rumours, there’s no delay in the film’s shoot and it has been going on at breakneck speed.

“We are on track. In fact, we recently completed the second schedule of the film faster than we anticipated. Everything is going on as planned,” Rajamouli told IANS.

The last schedule of the film was wrapped up in Kerala last month.

Asked about the film’s release plans, he said: “It’s too early to say certainly when we plan on releasing. But we hope to release it by this year-end or early next year”.

The second part will also be distributed by filmmaker Karan Johar in Hindi.

Commenting on reports about teaming up with Johar, the “Eega” director said, “I’d love to work with him. I mean, who wouldn’t? However, right now, all my focus is on completing second part ‘Baahubali'”.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here