Baliga Murder – Ruling on Bail to Naresh Shenoy on Aug 9
Mangaluru: Arguments in favour of and against bail to be granted to Naresh Shenoy, the prime accused in the murder of RTI activist Vinayak Baliga, were heard in the second additional sessions court on Monday and Tuesday.
After hearing them, the court reserved its ruling to August 9. An application filed by the city police for a narco-test on Shenoy has already been rejected by the court as he had refused to undergo it.
Baliga had been murdered on March 21. In all six persons had been arrested, including Shenoy. Two of them, Manjunath Shenoy aka Manju Neereshwalya and Shailesh aka Shailu have been granted bail.
- Baliga Murder – Accused Shailesh Secures Bail
- Court Reserves Ruling over Narco Test on Naresh
- Naresh Shenoy’s Custody Extended up to July 28
- Naresh Shenoy to be in Police Custody for 2 More Days
- Baliga Murder Accused Suffering from Kidney Ailment?
- Naresh Shenoy in Custody – Police Seek Narco-analysis
- An open letter to the Director General CSIR
- Baliga Murder – Family Congratulates City Police Chief
- Baliga Murder Case – Naresh Shenoy Produced in Court
- Baliga Murder Case Prime accused Naresh Shenoy arrested
- Naresh Shenoy will be Arrested Soon – Sources
- Baliga Murder – Naresh, 6 Others Chargesheeted
- Another Accused Srikanth Arrested in Baliga Murder case
- Manjunath Arrested in Baliga Murder case
- Baliga Murder – Naresh Shenoy’s Close Associate in Police Custody
- Police Raid House of Vedavyas in Mannagudda in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder, DSO Holds Padayatra to Arrest Naresh Shenoy
- Anticipatory Bail for Naresh Shenoy in Baliga Murder Case Rejected
- Baliga Murder – Police to File Objection to Naresh Shenoy’s Bail
- ‘Politicians are Dumb and Mangalureans are Deaf’ – Dr Narendra Nayak
- Baliga Murder Case – Accused Shiva Arrested?
- BJP Leaders Involved in the Murder of Vinayak Baliga – Mithun Rai Baliga Murder Accused Sent to Three-day Police Custody
- ‘Lookout Notice Issued against Yuva Brigade’s Naresh Shenoy’ – Police
- ‘BJP Directly Involved in Murder of Vinayak Baliga’ – Ramanath Rai
- Has Murder Suspect Fled to Dubai? Baliga Family Expresses Fears
- CPI(M) Demands Thorough Probe into Vinayak Baliga Murder Case
- Vinayak Baliga’s Work Gains Momentum at National Level
- Nikhil Shenoy in City on Fact-finding Mission in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder – Police Raid House of Naresh Shenoy of Yuva Brigade
- Police Look out for Shiva and Shrikant Wanted in Baliga Murder Case
- Activists Demand Special Investigation Team in Baliga Murder Case
- Baliga Murder – Fingers Pointed at Yuva Brigade Leader
- An Open Letter to Fellow-Mangalureans on Vinayak Baliga’s Murder
- Vinayak Baliga Murder – Two Suspects Arrested
- Murder of Vinayak Baliga, RTI Activist who Fought for Justice
- RTI Activist Vinayak Baliga Hacked to Death at Kodialbail