Bantwal: The Billava Samaja Seva Sangha’s taluk unit has urged the police to arrest all those responsible for the murder of Harish Poojary in Hale Gate, Navoor a few days ago.
While appreciating the police for arresting two persons involved, Sheshappa Kotian, the president of the Sangha, took objection to a statement made by local Vishwa Hindu Parishat leader Sarapadi Ashok Shetty in the matter.
Shetty had said a few days ago that innocent Hindu youngsters were being framed in the murder case. This was a clear attempt to divert and dilute the issue, Kotian said. Attempts were being made to hush up the case, he cautioned.
He has urged the police to fast-track the probe and to arrest the remaining accused.
- Mangaluru: Was Harish Poojary Not a Hindu? Why is Sangh Parivar Silent now? – Mithun Rai
- Mangaluru: ‘Playing Politics in Mourners’ Houses is Improper’ – U T Khader
- Bantwal: Harish Poojary Murder – Bajrang Dal Convener Claims Arrested Duo ‘Innocent’
- Mangaluru: Bhuvith Shetty and Achut Arrested in Bantwal Harish Murder Case
- Mangaluru: Fallout of Harish Murder – BJP Calls for District Bundh
- Mangaluru: Tasteless Tweets on Dr Kalburgi’s Killing – Bantwal Man Arrested