Bantwal: Youth from Kadeshwalya Dies in Electrical Mishap in Bengaluru

Bantwal: K S Mohammed Murshid (23), son of K S Mohammed of Kadeshwalya in the taluk, was critically injured and died in an electrical mishap in Bengaluru, where he was employed, on Tuesday, June 2.

murshid-pg

After receiving religious education in Kerala for some time, he had returned home three years ago. He continued the religious education in Arladka and also pursued degree education in a college in Bantwal. Only last year, he had taken up a job in a kidswear shop in Bengaluru.

He had come home on holidays two months ago. He is said to have died of an electrical shock, the details of which incident were not immediately available.

On hearing the news, his father and family members rushed to Bengaluru. His body was brought to Kadeshwalya on Wednesday and the final rites were held in a nearby mosque the same day.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here