New Delhi, Oct 21 (IANS) You can make heads turn this festive season by donning a maxi skirt with ganji or sporting a denim look, says an expert.
Carlton D’Souza, Myntra LookGood Advisor, has shared some innovative styling tips:
* Try the Boho look: Pair your tube top with a mirror-work jacket. To glam it up, wear it with dhoti pants.
* Go with denim: You can draw even more attention to your style by wearing a kamarband on your waist. The fusion of Indo-western is sure to make you stand apart from the crowd. A tight high bun and bright red lipstick would add to the look.
* Play with palazzos: Remember those palazzo pants that have come to your rescue so many times? Time to sway in them yet again with another look. Use your colourful bandhani dupatta as a tube top. Wear chunky costume jewellery and look your stylish best.
* Sport maxi skirt and ganji: You can even flaunt your skirts with a funky ganji or racerback top.
* Opt for sarongs: Wear it as a tube dress and jazz it up with high heels and anklets for an ethnic finish.
* Try shararas with short kurta: Wear it with your short kurta and a colourful bandhani.