Charlie Sheen hospitalised after eating clams

Los Angeles, June 10 (IANS) Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen was admitted in an emergency room here with a “severe case of food poisoning”, says his publicist Jeff Ballard.

The actor spent a portion of Monday night in the emergency room.

“It was clams, bad clams. Nothing too exciting,” said Ballard.

The former “Two And A Half Men” star had a seafood pasta dish delivered to his house for dinner and started “feeling sick” a few hours later, reports people.com.

“Just to be on the safe side, he went to the hospital. They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later,” The representative said.

Sheen is reportedly on the mend.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here