Charlize Theron’s son ‘in love’ with Emily Blunt

Los Angeles, April 15 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron says her four-year-old son Jackson is “in love” with actress Emily Blunt and thinks she is the “most beautiful princess ever”.

Theron believes she couldn’t get much of her son’s attention when he was with her on the set of “Huntsman: Winter’s War” because he was busy watching Blunt, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

“My son is in love with her. He thinks she’s, like, the most beautiful princess ever. Yeah, it’s crazy. I didn’t even exist, he was just like, ‘Ahhh, she’s a princess.’ I’m like, ‘I’m a queen’,” Theron said on TV show “Extra” in a joint interview with Blunt.

But Blunt says Jackson also kept a close eye on his mother’s work, and made everyone laugh with his description of one of her scenes.

“He was watching her close up and she was really going for it, like, and the intensity, and it was just one of those heightened scenes and Jackson was watching her close up and he went, ‘Oooh, Mama’s spicy’,” Blunt said.

Guy Ritchie spotted visiting Madonna’s house with son

London, April 15 (IANS) Filmmaker Guy Ritchie was photographed visiting former wife Madonna’s house here along with their son Rocco Ritchie.

In some photographs obtained by dailymail.co.uk, Guy was seen entering the front door. He reportedly emerged some time later.

Rocco was seen in the doorway of the house, hinting he was already at his mother’s place and would stay there for the night.

Madonna’s reunion with Rocco came after the former partners got warned by a High Court judge that they could ruin what is left of their son’s childhood if they failed to settle their bitter custody battle.

Judge Macdonald ruled that the English proceedings could be halted, after analysing the latest round of the row at a private hearing in the Family Division of the High Court here in March.

The judge urged the exes to resolve their differences over where Rocco should live. He ruled their legal battle would be held in a New York court, rather than in London. Rocco reportedly agreed with his mother’s decision to withdraw the proceedings.

Debby Ryan apologises after arrest

Los Angeles, April 15 (IANS) Actress Debby Ryan, who was arrested for drunk driving, has apologised to her fans for setting a bad example with her reckless behaviour.

The former “Jessie” star took to Twitter to issue the apology, reports aceshowbiz.com.

“Over the last few days I have had the chance to think about my actions, and I wish I had used better judgement,” Ryan wrote.

“I recognise that I am a role model and have always worked hard to set a good example for my millions of fans. I am so sorry to disappoint everyone,” she added.

Ryan, 22, was taken into police custody for driving under the influence after she slammed her car into another vehicle here last week. She has since been released prison on a bail.

Jennifer Aniston not interested in social media

Los Angeles, April 15 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston doesn’t want to be on social media as she doesn’t have anything “interesting” enough to say.

Aniston, who is married to Justin Theroux, feels simple text messaging is all she needs to communicate.

“I can’t think of anything interesting enough that I would want to put out there (on various social media sites)…I just text,” Aniston told eonline.com.

When she does text, the 47-year-old is a big fan of emojis and Bitmojis and as well as her own personalised cartoon avatar, she loves creating them for other people.

“I love me a good emoji. I love Bitmojis. I like to make people’s Bitmojis,” she said.

Guy Ritchie spotted visiting Madonna’s house with son

London, April 15 (IANS) Filmmaker Guy Ritchie was photographed visiting former wife Madonna’s house here along with their son Rocco Ritchie.

In some photographs obtained by dailymail.co.uk, Guy was seen entering the front door. He reportedly emerged some time later.

Rocco was seen in the doorway of the house, hinting he was already at his mother’s place and would stay there for the night.

Madonna’s reunion with Rocco came after the former partners got warned by a High Court judge that they could ruin what is left of their son’s childhood if they failed to settle their bitter custody battle.

Judge Macdonald ruled that the English proceedings could be halted, after analysing the latest round of the row at a private hearing in the Family Division of the High Court here in March.

The judge urged the exes to resolve their differences over where Rocco should live. He ruled their legal battle would be held in a New York court, rather than in London. Rocco reportedly agreed with his mother’s decision to withdraw the proceedings.

Leave a Reply