Complaint against Anupama Shenoy over Facebook Posts
Ballari: Muhammed Rafi of Satyavani Nagar in the city has filed a private complaint under section 200 of the CrPC against former Kudligi DySP Anupama Shenoy in connection with a spate of posts that appeared in her name on Facebook.
The complaint was filed in the first-grade judicial magistrate’s court seeking the veracity of the posts that appeared in her name after she submitted her resignation.
Rafi has stated that after quitting the job and before it was accepted, she had uploaded ambiguous posts regarding a few persons and thus created confusion in the minds of the public.
Those posts had affected the peace and harmony among the people of Kudligi, besides causing tension to the elected representatives. She had not disclosed the entire truth to the public, states the complaint.
She had claimed that others had been operating her account but she had not filed any complaint in this regard nor had any action been taken against those persons. Hence it was pleaded that those miscreants be traced and suitable action is taken against them.
Anupama Shenoy on Saturday called on Shri Vishwesha Tirtha Swamiji of Pejavar Math in Udupi and sought his blessings. What transpired during the talks is not known.
She told mediapersons after the visit that she had come to seek his blessings in order that she secure a suitable alternative employment.
Read Earlier News:
- Anupama Shenoy Calls on Dropped Minister!
- Anupama Mum on Facebook, Mom Worried at Home
- Anupama distances herself from controversial Facebook posts
- Govt Accepts Resignation of Anupama Shenoy
- No going back on decision to resign: DySP Anupama Shenoy
- Ballari: DySP Anupama Shenoy Back in Earlier Post in Kudligi – Citizens Celebrate
- Bengaluru: Transferred Woman Police Official Reinstated after Outcry
- Mangaluru: Minister’s Ego Destroying Personal and Professional Life of DySP Anupama Shenoy
- Udupi: Gowd Saraswat Brahmin Community Vows to Stand by DySP Anupama Shenoy
- Kudligi DySP Anupama Shenoy Resigns