Cow, Fox in Company in Death at Live Electric Cable!

Bantwal: In a curious incident, a cow and a fox were found dead together at an electric fence near the Vinayaka Sadashiva temple in Ammunje in the taluk on Sunday morning.

On account of heavy rainstorm on Saturday night, an overhead high-tension electric cable had snapped, with power flowing in it. A cow, belonging to Vinay, came into contact with it and was electrocuted. The same fate awaited a fox which came in search of food. It too died of electric shock.

fence-death-20160621

Another cow, belonging to Lakshmi, came into contact but it saved itself by retreating in time. Another woman who came by the way also escaped in time.

The MESCOM staff arrived immediately and averted further damage.

(with WhatsApp pic from a reader)

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here