New Delhi, July 21 (IANS) In today’s professional world, it’s not just your hard work that matters but also the way you dress yourself. From avoiding running shoes to opting for well-tailored clothes can help in impressing your seniors and colleagues.
Monica Garg, director, International Luxury Academy shares some tips on how to dress properly for work.
* When approaching your boss, always have your jacket on and buttoned.
* Do not wear running shoes in office.
* Wear well-tailored clothes.
* Build your wardrobe around the most common or favourite neutral and splash of accent colours.
* Invest in classics as they are very versatile and economical.
* Accessories are the key to create and express your individuality.
* Your executive style should emphasize all season fabrics and colours.
* Plan your wardrobe around separates as separates offer the most mileage for any wardrobe.