Fire breaks out in building illegally hoarding inflammable goods

Fire breaks out in building illegally hoarding inflammable goods

Kolkata, Sep 24 (IANS) A fire broke out in a two-storey building here that was being used to illegally hoard highly inflammable products, a fire department official said on Saturday. No injuries were reported.

Four fire tenders were pressed into service to tackle the blaze on the first floor of the building in south Kolkata’s Bosepukur.

“The fire broke out due to a short circuit. The building was used for illegal hoarding of highly inflammable products,” said the official.

The fire was brought under control after two hours.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here