Karkala: Man Mistakes Chemical for Water, Now Fights for Life in Hospital

Karkala: Casual handling of toxic items at home and lack of precautions in stacking them away from easy reach have often led to fatal situations and even cost several lives.

Kariya (48), a progressive farmer from Renjala in the taluk, had brought a bottle of chemical used for insects and kept it at home.

Feeling thirsty in the dark and trying to reach for a bottle of water, he is said to have wrongly picked the chemical and drunk it.

Having fallen very ill, he was rushed to a hospital and his condition is said to be critical.

Take care! Errors can cost lives –

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here