Kundapur: Senior Citizen with Multiple Ailments Ends Life by Consuming Insecticide

Kundapur: Sadashiva Shetty (71), a resident of Bangle Gudde locality in Shiriyara, had been suffering from various ailments for some time.

Out of distress and despair, on Nov 13, he tried to get permanent relief from it all by consuming insecticide. He was admitted to the district hospital in Ajjarkad.

Having failed to recover, he succumbed to the toxic effects on Thursday.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here