Has Lindsay Lohan called off her engagement?

Has Lindsay Lohan called off her engagement?

Los Angeles, July 27 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly called off her engagement with fiance Egor Tarabasov.

The 30-year-old actress and her fiance Tarabasov have decided to take a break following allegations that he cheated on her and was physically abusive, reports nypost.com.

lindsay-lohan-20160727

The news comes after the Russian millionaire was seen moving out of Lohan’s London apartment.

“They are taking a break, she didn’t want him trespassing in her apartment, but he went in and took all his possessions,” a source said.

According to the source, Lindsay has taken the split hard as she thought she had really found love with 22-year-old Tarabasov. They had been dating for over a year.

“After moving to London and meeting Egor, Lindsay felt like she had finally moved on from the chaos of her youth. She was really ready to settle down and start a family. Sadly, for her, she is losing much more than just a boyfriend,” a source said.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here