Lobsters are very tasty and when prepared this way, can be used as an appetizer to the main course. This dish can also be used as the main course if it is accompanied by a fresh salad and bread.
4 lobster tails
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
2 tbsp. hot sauce
2 tbsp. butter or margarine
Little grated cheese
Pinch of pepper powder
Salt to taste
- Clean and boil the lobster tails with shell on with a pinch of salt (10 minutes on high flame)
- Scoop out the meat from the shell without damaging the shell.
Shred the meat and mix it with mayonnaise, grated cheese, hot sauce, margarine and pepper powder.
- Refill the tails with the above mixture. Apply a fine layer of margarine on the shell top for a shine.
- Grill it in the oven on slow heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with broccoli and capsicum.
Author: Eula Pinto- Muscat