Mangaluru: Divya (4), daughter of Siddu, serving as the watchman in an apartment complex in Falnir, suffered an electrical shock when she touched the elevator door.
The incident occurred on Wednesday, July 2 around 8-30 pm. Divya was playing happened to touch the elevator door. The lift happened to carry live current. She was thrown over a distance.
She suffered bruises and scratches on her left foot, elbow, knees and neck. A complaint against the builder and lift installation contractor has been filed in the Pandeshwar police station.