Mangaluru: The 4th Global General Assembly of Jagotik Konknni Songhotton (JKS – Global Konkani Organisation) which met on Aug 22, 2015, at Kalaangann, Mangalore, elected the eminent cultural activist, Sidhanath Ulhas Buyao, of Buyao Theatres, Goa, as its new President.
The other Office Bearers are –
– K. K. Utharan (Kerala) – Vice President (India)
– B. Pascal Pinto (Kuwait) – Vice President (Gulf countries)
– Dr. Austin D’souza Prabhu (USA) – Vice President (Other countries)
– Eric Ozario, Mangalore, was elected the Secretary General.
– Louis J. Pinto (Mangalore) – Treasurer
– Ancy D’souza (Maharashtra) – Associate Secretary
– Jose Salvadore Fernandes (Goa) – P.R.O.
The following were elected to the Executive Committee –
-Anthony Miranda (Goa)
-Santhosh R. Lotlikar (Goa)
-Vally Vagga (Mysore)
-Vasant Shantaram Bandekar (Karwar)
-Joy Ciriaco Fernandes (Goa)
-Lawrence D’Souza Kamani (Maharashtra)
-K. Vishwanathan (Cochin)
-John Maxim Crasta (Mira Road)
– K. Vijayan (Cochin)
– Sebastiao Das Merces Fernandes (Goa)
– Thomas D’souza (Kasaragod)
– C. Arun D’Souza (Saudi Arabia)
Leaders of Konkani Organisations from 20 other countries will be co-opted to Executive Committee- The term of this team is 2 years