Mangaluru: House in Tiruvail Vamanjoor Gutted in Fire – No Human Injury

Mangaluru: A house located at Tiruvail in Vamanjoor, belonging to Gopal, was gutted in fire on Friday.

An electrical short circuit is said to have possibly caused the fire. Fortunately nobody was present in the house at the time of mishap.

But the fire service came to know about it quite late. By the time they arrived and executed the dousing operation, flames had already engulfed most part of the house.

Total loss could be around Rs 50,000, said family sources.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here