Mangaluru : Addressing the media persons during a press meet held at Mangalore Press Club, Sahaj J Rai- President of Jaya-Karnataka Youth Wing, Dakshina Kannada said, ” Under the able leadership and guidance of honourable visionary, the real trooper, great role model and the living legendary-Anna N Muthappa Rai, the ‘Jaya-Karnataka Yuva Sammilana’ will be held on October 24, 2015 at St Sebastian Hall-Bendore here at 10am. During the occasion the inauguration of ‘ Jaya-Karnataka Youth Wing’ and the installation of its Office Bearers in all Taluks of DK; and also the inauguration of ‘Jaya-Karnataka Students Wing-Mangaluru’ will be held”.
He further said that there are nearly 13,000 members in DK, Puttur and surrounding areas. We are expecting around 5000 members for the Sammilana, where Anna N Muthappa Rai will grace the occasion along with MP Naveen Kumar Kateel, MLA JR Lobo, Shrikanth Shetty- President, Jayakarnataka DK District and other VIPs. Jaya-Karnataka is a non-for-profit organization that aims at improving the quality of life of the people of Karnataka. A truly democratic, non-political organization working towards protecting and enriching the glory of Karnataka State, the Mother Earth and its Natural resources, with thousands of people working towards the vision of our founder and mentor, Anna N Muthappa Rai, the organization has reached out to several families in need.
Vision and Mission of Jaya-Karnataka :
– Equal opportunity is one of the means of achieving the goal of economic and social justice hence the organization aims of it
– The organization protects against Corruption and demands strong Anti-Corruption laws.
– Providing justice to farmers by protests to demand supporting price for the crops grown by them.
– Working towards a goal to make Karnataka a new model state for the country as per the dreams of Buddha, Basavanna, Dr Ambedkar, Kuvempu and others.
– An honest effort to bring the state minorities to mainstream.
-Fight against harassment on women.
– A goal to attain social justice to the Dalit’s and backwards.
– An effort to make India prosperous as per the dreams of Dr AP Kalam.
– There is only one land-the natural resources like water, forest and environment should be passed on to the next generation.
– As per Swami Vivekananda the youth have to be empowered to be the architects of the nation.
– Mother Teresa’s social work and selflessness is our ideology.
– Jaya-Karnataka is working towards protecting and enriching the lives of Kannadigas. We believe that everyone residing in Karnataka are Kannadigas.
– Jaya-Karnataka protest are law abiding and under the India Constitution.
– Jaya-Karnataka protests continuously against any threat to its State, Language and Culture.