Mangaluru: Late-night Fire in AC Repair Shop in Gokul Market in Heart of City

Mangaluru: Fire broke out in an airconditioning repair shop situated in Gokul Market in the heart of the city late in the night on Monday, July 27.

On receiving information, firemen from Pandeshwar arrived immediately and doused the fire. Timely action averted a major disaster, as there was chance of the fire spreading to other shops and commercial establishments nearby.

The owner had lit an oil lamp in front of a picture of a deity and locked the shop. Oil may have fallen down on papers below and the fire possibly spread, according to police findings.

An airconditioner unit, plastic chairs and wiring on the premises were damaged in the fire.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here