Mangaluru: In yet another case of hacking of bank accounts, a woman PG medical student has been cheated of Rs 43,000 by unknown miscreants.
Dr Anaksha Gupta has complained to the police that her account with the local branch of a bank has been hacked and the said amount has been fraudulently transferred.
Another incident reported earlier, which incidentally concerned the account of also of a medical student, and this case are said to have taken place in the same branch of the same bank.
- Mangaluru: Malaysian Medical Student Loses Rs 1.18 Lakh in Debit Card Cloning Fraud
- Bantwal: Getting Wiser from Others’ Experience – Attempt to Hack ATM Card Account Dodged
- Bengaluru: Latest Victim of ATM Card Trickery is None Other Than State’s Police Chief Himself!
- Karkala: Man Tricked into Revealing ATM PIN – Amount Withdrawn from Account
- Mangalore: Scam Alert – Don’t Fall into ‘Phishing’ Net and Lose Hard-earned Money!
- Mangaluru: Man from Maroli Falls for ATM Card Change Trap, Loses Rs 25,000
- Mangalore: Suratakal Bank Customer Duped of Rs 37,325 by Hacking Debit Card in Spain!