Mangaluru: A parked tourist luxury edition bus ‘Jain Travels’, caught fire at Ujjodi here, on December 8.
According to sources, the driver of the bus parked it near Ujjodi Petrol Bunk and went to the court to attend a case.
At that time, a man came to see the new bus parked near the petrol bunk and the cleaner was excitedly explained all the features of the bus. When the man left from the bus, the cleaner also got down without turning off the switches.
After some time, due to a short circuit, there was a flame in the bus. The people around informed the fire brigade and the fire personnel reached the spot and doused the fire. The bus was damaged fully.