Manipal: Man Injured in Fire Caused by Mosquito Repellent Coil Dies

Manipal: Vasu Naik, a resident of Sagri Nole in Udupi district, died of severe burn injuries, in Fr Muller Hospital in Mangaluru on Tuesday morning.

At the time of sleeping at home in the night of Feb 21, he had lit a mosquito repellent coil near his bed. The coil caused the pillow to catch fire. As a result he had sustained severe injuries in the head and hand.

Soon thereafter, he had been admitted to the hospital in Mangaluru, where he succumbed to the injuries.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here