1. I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was Always.
2. Marriage is a 3-ring circus: Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
3. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, “What’s on the TV?” I said, “Dust.”
4. In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman. Since then, neither God nor man has rested.
5. Why do men die before their wives? They want to.
6. A beggar walked up to a well dressed woman shopping on Rodeo Drive and said, “I haven’t eaten anything in four days.” She looked at him and said, “I wish I had your willpower.”
7. Do you know the punishment for bigamy? Two mothers-in-law.
8. Young son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries her? Dad: That happens in every country, son.
9. A man inserted an ‘ad’ in the classified: “Wife wanted”. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: “You can have mine.”
10. The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
11. First guy (proudly): “My wife’s an angel!” Second guy: “You’re lucky, mine’s still alive.”
12. How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to get laundry done for free.
13. Just think, if it weren’t for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all!
14. If you want your wife to listen and pay undivided attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
15. Then there was a man who said, “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late.”
16. A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married? And the father replied, “I don’t know, son, I’m still paying.”
Remember Marriage is the number one cause of divorce. It’s TRUE! Statistically 100% of all divorces started with marriage.
Author: Rudolph D`Souza