Nothing official: Sidharth on ‘Bang Bang!’ sequel

New Delhi, Aug 22 (IANS) Sidharth Malhotra has reportedly replaced Hrithik Roshan in the “Bang Bang!” sequel, but the “Brothers” actor says “so far there is no such official news”. Though he didn’t confirm signing the film, he did share that he will start working on an action film soon.

Asked if he will star with Jacqueline Fernandez in the sequel to the 2014 action thriller “Bang Bang!”, Sidharth told IANS: “So far there is no such official news. When there is, I will talk about it. I’ve been reading stuff about it too. But when it becomes official, I think we will talk about it. So far there is nothing to say.”

He is currently tied up with “Kapoor and Sons”, which also features his “Student of the Year” co-star Alia Bhatt and Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.

“The shooting of the film is 90 percent done. It is releasing on March 18 next year. Then I will move on to Nitya Mehra’s film. It’s a long outdoor shoot in UK. I will finish that by end of the year. Then I will move on to something else in action space. I am planning to go back to action and looking forward to the next year,” shared the 30-year-old.

Post the success of “Brothers”, Sidharth is just happy that “there’s more acceptance and eagerness to see me on screen”.

“It’s an encouraging thing that so many people were eager to see the film. I must be doing something that they (masses) are liking. It’s extremely encouraging and positive,” he said.

The action-packed family drama, which released on August 14, collected Rs.72.6 crore net at the box office in its first week.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here