Puttur: Edamangala Resident Dies of Electric Shock while Pressing Clothes

Puttur: Jyotiprasad (35), son of Dugganna Gowda of Dekkale in Edamangala village in Sullia taluk died of electric shock on Saturday night.

He was pressing his clothes using an electric iron at home when the tragedy struck. Either a faulty appliance or power seepage through it is suspected to have caused the shock. As a result, he is said to have collapsed and died instantaneously.

His mortal remains were brought to the government hospital here and an autopsy was conducted on Sunday. Later they were handed over to the family.

He is survived by wife, father and two children.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here