Puttur: Fire in House in Renjilady Causes Loss of over Rs 1 Lakh

Puttur: A sudden fire broke out in a house in Sakotejalu in Renjilady village in the taluk on Wednesday, causing a loss of over Rs 1 lakh.

The house belongs Shridhar Gowda. He had gone to Kadaba while his wife Janaki had gone to Konaje to submit her stock of rolled bidis at the collection centre there. Their two children had been to school.

Hence there was no human injury. Local elected representatives and government officials have visited the spot and assessed the damage.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here