Puttur: Nalini and Navaneet Kedilaya couple from 34 Nekkilady village had come to visit Shri Sahasralingeshwara Mahakali temple in Uppinangady.
Nalini happened to lose her gold ornament weighing 47 gms in the premises. One of the employees spotted it and handed it over to the managing committee of the temple.
Based on the complaint received from the couple and on proper identification, Puttur tahsildar and temple administrative officer M T Kullegowda handed over the ornament to the couple.
Honesty – a Roll of Honour:
- Mangaluru: Honest Auto Driver Returns 10-sovereign Gold and Cash Left behind by Passenger
- Bantwal: Thank Goodness for Honest Persons like Abdul Sattar Still Being Around!
- Bantwal: Exemplary Honesty! Autorickshaw Driver Ensures Safe Return of Rs 1.50 Lakh Lost by Owner
- Puttur: Honesty Prevails – Rickshaw Driver Ensures Return of Lost Wallet to Owner
- Beltangady: Gold Ornament Worth Rs 2.80 Lakh Found at Wedding Venue Returned to Owner
- Saudi Arabia: Man from Bantwal Ensures Safe Return of Lost Passport to Holder in Riyadh
- Puttur: Auto-driver Ensures Safe Return of 15 Sovereign Gold Left behind by Woman
- Mangalore: Auto-rickshaw Driver Returns Wallet Lost by Senior Japanese Woman
- Udupi: Honest Man who Found Suitcase with 25 Sovereign Gold Returns it to Owner
- Udupi: Suitcase with 25 Sovereign Gold Falls off Running Car – Finder will be Rewarded
- Udupi: Honest Security Guard Ensures Return of Rs 2-lakh Gold Necklace to Owner
- Mangalore: Valuables Found during Tour Returned to Owner by Driver from City
- Mangalore: Auto Driver Returns Bag Containing Valuable Idol to Owner
- Mangalore: Cab Driver Chandrahas Shettigar Does City Proud by Returning Lost Valuables
- Mangalore: Rickshaw Driver Returns Lost Bag Containing Valuables
- Udupi: Honest Rickshaw-driver Ensures Safe Return of Valuables to Owners
- Bantwal: Man of Integrity Finds Bundle of Money – Wants Owner to Claim
- Mangalore: A Matter of Rs 8 Lakh – Two Sides in Contrast…
- Udupi: Honesty Still Prevails – Woman Returns 6-sovereign Gold Chain to Owner
- Moodbidri: Ambulance Staff Displays Exemplary Honety and Integrity
- Moodbidri: Scrap-dealer Returns Money Found in Cardboard Bundle to Owner
- Saudi Arabia: Mangalorean Displays Exemplary Honesty by Returning Wallet to Owner
- Bantwal: Honesty Prevails – Youth Duo Returns Gold Ornament Found on Road
- Karwar: Man Returning Lost Money to Owner Honoured in Public
- Karkala: Thank Goodness for Honesty Still Found around!
- Bantwal: Girl’s Exemplary Honesty – 6-sovereign Gold Chain Back with Owner
- Mangalore: KSRTC Official’s Honesty Draws Appreciation
- Udupi-Padubidri: Young Man Displays Exemplary Honesty
- Mangalore: Brijesh’s Honesty – May it be an Example to Others…
- Qatar: Honest Mangalorean Cabbie Returns Cash to Owner