Puttur: Sunday Night Fire in Electronics Shop in Uppinangady Causes Loss in Lakhs

Puttur: A sudden fire broke out in Ashwini Furniture and Electronics in Prakash Towers in the heart of Uppinangady on Sunday night and destroyed a good part of the stock.
The loss could be in lakhs. However, the fire service arrived and brought the fire under control, thus averting a major damage. If it had spread to other buildings, the losses could have been too heavy.
Venkatesh Kini, a local businessman, noticed the smoke coming out of the shop when he was on a walk in the night as is his routine. He informed the owner of the shop and other members of the public.
A timely joint operation helped in averting a major disaster.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here