It’s raining love-triangles in Bollywood films
Mumbai, July 24 (IANS) Be it Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma or Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the actors will be seen caught in love triangles on the big screen in the coming months.
Here are a few love triangle-based films that will hit the screens this year:
* “Baar Baar Dekho”: Releasing in September, the romantic drama will feature Sidharth, Katrina and Sayani Gupta. Directed by Nitya Mehra, the film has been co-produced by Dharma Productions and Excel Entertainment.
* “Happy Bhag Jaayegi”: Co-produced by Aanand L. Rai and Krishika Lulla, the film is set for an August release. The Mudassar Aziz directorial stars Ali Fazal, Abhay Deol and Diana Penty.
* “Noor”: The film revolves around actress Sonakshi Sinha’s character — a journalist. Comedian Kanan Gill and actor Purab Kohli will be playing her love interests. The film, directed by Sunhil Sippy, is an adaptation of the novel “Karachi, You’re Killing Me!”.
* “Manmarziyan”: Written by Anand L. Rai, the love triangle is between actors Ayushmann Khurrana, Bhumi Pednekar and Vicky Kaushal in the film. Releasing this September, the movie is based in Punjab.
* “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”: Featuring Ranbir, Anushka, Aishwarya, Saif Ali Khan and Fawad Khan, the film has been directed and produced by Karan Johar. It will release in October.