Scrapped bus Accidentally Catches Fire at Jeppinamogaru

Spread the love

Scrapped bus Accidentally Catches Fire at Jeppinamogaru

Mangaluru: A scraped bus parked at a scrap center at Jeppinamogaru caught fire while a technician was working on it on April 14.

On April 14 morning, a technician was working on the scrapped bus using a gas cutter at the scrap center owned by Kiran at Jeppinamogaru. The owner of the scrapped bus Srikateel is Vikram Shetty. While the gas cutting was being done, the bus accidentally caught fire.

The Kankanady police and the fire service reached the spot and doused the fire.

The DCP Law and order Hanumantharaya visited the spot for further investigation.


Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here