Secrets that can help achieve dewy glowing skin
New Delhi, Sep 13 (IANS) Essential oils, coconut oil, petroleum jelly are few natural examples that can help you achieve that beautiful dewy and glowing skin, says an expert.
Aakriti Kochar, beauty and make-up expert of Oriflame India, shared a few tips on how to achieve a flawless skin with a few basic tips.
* When applying your foundation or concealer, add a drop of essential oil like lavender, rose, avocado to your foundation. This gives a healthy glowing look to your skin without looking artificial, at the same time essential oil also nourishes your skin without making it dry.
* Coconut oil solidifies when cooled and when semi solid, use it on your cheeks, brow bone and center of your face as natural highlighter with or without makeup. Coconut oil is known for its nourishing qualities other than the dewy look. It repairs your skin as well. Also, you can also mix your golden, vanilla or rose powdered highlighter with coconut oil to use as highlighter.
* Use petroleum jelly on your lips and eyes. You can use on your cheeks, nose, chin and forehead as well like essential oils, coconut oil. Adding petroleum jelly to your eyes and lips will make it glossy, you can opt for putting an eye shadow or lip color on top as well for a dewy look.
* For dewy skin, you can use a damp sponge or a beauty blender to apply liquid foundation. This will give it a dewy finish without adding any other product.
* Use a gel or cream based illuminator for instant glow. Do not apply it on your complete face, rather just dab on some on your highlight areas like cheeks, brow bone, center of your forehead, bridge of your nose, center of your upper lips and chin.