Some Paris attack victims yet to be identified

Paris, Nov 17 (IANS) French Prime Minister Manuel Valls on Tuesday said some of the victims of the November 13 deadly attacks in Paris, in which 129 people were killed, are yet to be identified.

According to the latest official count, the attacks claimed 129 lives with 352 wounded, some still in very serious situation, EFE news reported.

Valls in a radio interview said that authorities had identified 103 of the victims so far.

He reiterated in an interview with France Inter radio station that new attacks may occur “at any time” because his country was at “war”.

 

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here