UAE: NMC Health Care Donates Blood to Celebrate Dr B R Shetty’s Birthday
Al Ain, UAE: NMC Trading, Al Ain the FMCG arm of NMC Healthcare organized a Blood Donation Camp to mark the birthday of Dr. B.R Shetty, MD & CEO, NMC Healthcare on August 5, 2012.
Dr. Krishnan Unni, Executive Vice president, NMC Trading inaugurated the event and said NMC Healthcare has always been on the forefront in taking noble initiatives like the Blood Donation Camps under the guidance and support of Dr B. R Shetty. He further added that “the gift of blood is the gift of life and we firmly believe that our collective wishes, prayers and community services would translate into abundant health, prosperity, and wealth to our great visionary leader Dr. B.R. Shetty, who always guide us through".
Nithyanand Shetty, Warehouse Manager-NMC Trading, declared that his unit in Al Ain would henceforth organize the blood donation camp every year to celebrate the birthday of Dr. B R Shetty in honor of his services rendered to the society.
NMC Healthcare believes that such kind of activities helps in spreading awareness amongst the community on the importance of blood donation and how a drop of blood donated can be instrumental in saving life. It is the necessity for the global community to indulge more and more in community service, especially when many people across the world succumb to death due to lack of blood supply during surgery.
On this special occasion of Dr. Shetty’s birthday, the employees of NMC Trading donated blood in large numbers and once again proved their care and concern towards the community.
Brief History about NMC Healthcare :
NMC Healthcare LLC is a leading Health- care provider in the UAE, with business divisions in private hospitals, medical centres and pharmacies across Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain and Sharjah, and a distribution arm, NMC Trading, for the distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical and scientific equipment, food, veterinary and consumer products across the entire country. From its inception in 1975, NMC Health care has evolved into an integrated health care company with a wide network of hospitals, medical centres, and pharmacies across the UAE. NMC Health care provides a comprehensive range of health care services, supported by experienced medical professionals cutting across various disciplines, covering the entire gamut of medical diagnosis and treatment. Over the years, NMC Health care has earned a reputation as a world-class medical institution synonymous with genuine care, concern and commitment.
- Udupi: Tourist ferrying boat overturns at Malpe - Two year old child Missing
- Mangalore: JCI-Dinky hold 20th Annual Ice-Cream Eating Competitions
- Bangalore: Karnataka CM allots portfolios, retains key departments
- Ajman: GMC Hospital Hosts Grand Doctors Meet 2013 - Felicitates Achievers
- Mangalore: Red Cross Opens Blood Bank in Lady Goschen
- Kundapur: Installation Ceremony of Pragati Bandhu SHG Kota Office Bearers
- Mangalore: MLA-elect J R Lobo Discusses Development Plans of DK with Veerappa Moily
- Pros and Cons of 'Energy Drinks'- But Should They Be Banned?
- Alfie MNG
- Bangalore: CM leaves out tainted men, 28 ministers sworn in; portfolios likely today
- Mangalore: Clean Verdict Against Communal Forces by People of Dakshina Kannada - U T Khader
- Mangalore: Man from UP, Once Deranged, Now Fully Cured, Wants to Know Way to His Home
- Moodbidri: Party Workers Celebrate Abhaya's Getting a Berth in State Cabinet
- Udupi: Thousands of audience witness Darpan 2013 on Shores of Malpe
- Puttur: Ashram's Woman Employee Alleges Assault by Secretary, Gets Hospitalized
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted (Comment)
- Mangalore: Beary Sahitya Academy confers Honorary Awards 2013-14
- Udupi: Theft in Ermal Thenka Sandhu Danthi Brahmabaidrkala Garodi
- Mangalore: Puttur Girl Wins Gold at I-SWEEP Olympiad, USA
- Mango by Alfi
- Mangalore: DK District will witness development in Coming Days - Vinay Raj
- Mangalore: Rotary Vandana Award conferred on Kasaragod Chinna and MTC for the Blind
- Mangalore: Paul Moras, Govindaraya Shenoy and Bhavani Shanker chosen for Konkani Academy Awards
- Udupi: Sorake Sworn in as Minister - Congress Workers Hold Vijayotsava at Kaup
- Bangalore: Siddaramaiah expands ministry, leaves out 'mining-tainted' aspirants
- Mangalore: Woman Slips out of Hospital Defaulting on Cosmetic Surgery Bill, Nabbed Later
- Sullia: Officials Stall Underage Girl's Marriage, Order Families to Wait for 4 Months!
- Asia's sex imbalance is going to have huge consequences (The Funny Side)
- Mangalore: Daylight Theft of Valuables Worth Rs 2.67 Lakh from Kadri House
- Indore: Pervert who put chastity lock on wife gets 10 years in jail
- New Delhi: Girls outperform boys in ICSE Class X and XII exams
- Mangalore: Siddaramaiah in Hurry to Gain Publicity, Hurry will lead to Accident - P S Nayak
- Mangalore: MLA-elect J R Lobo Visits Thumbe Vented Dam Project
- Mangalore: Bajrang Dal Demands New State Government to Ban Illegal Abattoirs
- Kolkata: Student of Class 3 dies after teacher allegedly hits his head against the wall
- Mangalore: TRF Awarding Achievers from All Faiths During ' Talent Milad Award 2013'
- Bangalore: 29 ministers to be sworn in tomorrow, tainted to be kept out
- Saudi Arabia: 'Together We Go Further' - SKY Holds Picnic 2013
- Mangalore: Are You Ready For Some Football?State Level Inter-District Football Tourney
- Manipal: Journalist U B Rajalakshmi Awarded D Lit Degree by Hampi Varsity
- Lourdes Church Kanajar
- Udupi: tender coconut water
- Manipal University signs MoU with The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
- Kundapur: MLC Pratapchandra Shetty Summoned to Delhi - Ministerial Berth Likely?
- London: Savita's family to decide soon on lawsuit
- Udupi: Bada villagers Protested for Resuming Water Supply
- Udupi: 'Darpan 2013' to rock the shores of Malpe on May 18
- Mangalore: Entrepreneurs Multipurpose Co-operative Society Cheats 140 Depositors
- Mangalore: Shortage of Postal Stamps Creating Lot of Hassles in Mailing Letters