Kuwait: IKFS Congratulates Hamid Ansari on Being Re-Elected Vice President
Kuwait: We, Indo-Kuwait Friendship Society (IKFS) are delighted to see Your Excellency’s most anticipated “Re-nomination and Re-victory” as the Vice President of India since you have been holding the same post as Vice-President since 2007.
We are very much pleased about the democratic way the voting process was being held, and you being elected with 490 votes from the first preference votes of 728. We are proud that Indian constitution is the model for other peace loving countries where all the people are united for serving our Mother Land. Another important thing that IKFS members grasped in India’s top seated election, that Your Excellency’s opposite candidate Sri Jaswant Singh, has also congratulated you while assuring his full cooperation.
Members of IKFS learned that your Excellency was serving as Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia earlier. We think that Your diplomatic relationship with these countries could be benefited through Your courtesy visits to all the Middle Eastern, GCC Arab countries, so that our India, can access various economic pacts with those nations in the field of investments, Petroleum and other joint-venture projects.
We have also learned that Your Excellency as a distinguished scholar, former Vice-Chancellor of Aligarh Muslim University and chairman of the National Minorities Commission, IKFS requests to have your attention to form a “Emergency Rapid Deployment Force for the protection of Minorities “so that this force can combat and quell communal riots and un-rest within 24 hours of the incidents. Also, kindly do the needful to protect and rehabilitate the Minorities in Assam, Gujarat and elsewhere in India. Also to be considered, various issues of Non-Resident Indians positively such as “Pension scheme” for NRIs etc….
- Chitradurga: Accident Update - Three Victims from DK District
- Jeddah: Nitaqat law: Procedures implemented in Indian workers' interest - Al-Faisal
- Mangalore: 'Aadhar' or 'Niraadhar'? - No End in Sight for Applicants' Plight!
- Hyderabad: Fugitive Andhra murderer extradited to US
- Mangalore: State Forest Minister B Ramanath Rai visits Infant Jesus Shrine
- Chitradurga: Youngster from Sullia Taluk among Four Killed in Ghastly Road Mishap
- Udupi: Two boys drown in Karvalu river at Alevoor
- Mangalore: Nine-year-old Boy Electrocuted at Marnemikatta
- Mangalore: Action Will be Taken Against ACP Jagannath if Found Guilty - Kharbikar
- Udupi: Kaup will be made Town Panchayat - Minister Vinay Kumar Sorake
- Ajman: GMU hosts GMU MASE 2013 – Biggest Medical and Science Exhibition for Students
- Udupi: Mangalore Police Arrest JD(S) Leader and Film Producer Dhanraj in Fraud Case
- Mangalore: Minister U T Khader inaugurates 'Mangalore Realty Buildcon Expo-2013'
- Udupi: Minister Sorake inaugurates MLA Pramodh Madhwaraj's New Office
- Mangalore: Health and family welfare minister U T Khader Receives Grievances from Public
- Saudi Arabia: 'Nitaqat' law - 75,000 Indians set to return, numbers could go up
- Mangalore: Janardhan Poojary Inaugurates MLA J R Lobo's Office at Kadri
- Puttur: Poaching of Rare Turtles in Netravati - MLA Takes up Matter with Police Chief
- Rockford (USA): Terry D'Souza Receives Presidential Medal
- Navi Mumbai: Actress charged with attempted kidnap of girl goes absconding
- Mangalore: BJP Trained Policemen to Harass Women during 5 years Tenure- Sara Abubaker
- Dubai: Saudi company to hire 5,000 Nitaqat-hit Indians
- Mangalore: 'One-Year Working in Rural Areas Mandatory for Medical Students'-U T Khader
- Udupi: State Government should Stay Away from Temples and Maths- Janardhan Poojary
- Washington: History maker 'Sri' Srinivasan's feat hailed widely
- Mangalore: Let the Present Government be Pro People - Former CM Sadananda Gowda
- Mumbai: Wife Commits Suicide While Husband Watches on Webcam
- Bangalore: Hoax Bomb Alert at IIMB Causes Scare and Evacuation
- Bangalore: Prof Ravivarma Kumar New Advocate General of State
- Udupi: Pejawar Swamiji Inaugurates Mukha Mantapa of Kaniyoor Math
- Mangalore: ASI Srikala Complains to Women's Commission - DCP to Hold Probe
- Phaneesh Murthy asked 'pregnant' employee to seek abortion, leave iGate: law firm
- UAE: Indian flight attendant jailed in Dubai
- MP Nalin Kumar Kateel Condemns Government Decision to Control Maths and Temples
- Bangalore: Ministers in-charge - Rai for DK, Sorake for Udupi, Abhaya for C'magalur, Khader for Kodagu
- New Delhi: 56,700 Indians face deportation from Saudi Arabia: Khurshid
- Michigan: ICA celebrates the Amazing Women
- Udupi: Time-table of Mumbai Trains - Courtesy Railway Yatri Sangha (R)
- Kuwait: FOCC organizes DNV CRYcket 2013
- Mangalore: 'Bindaas Khavo' ? - Not Anymore! Vegetables Prices So Steep, You'll Freak!
- Bangalore: Realtor arrested for lover's murder
- Mangalore: MLA J R Lobo Visits Dock to Take Stock of Pending Development Work
- Mangalore: Physiotherapy Outgoing Graduates and Post Graduates get Rousing Farewell
- Mangalore: Madhusudan D Kushe (78) of PVS Group No More
- Oman: 'Raag Anuraag' Regales Music Lovers in Muscat - Album
- Oman: 'Raag Anuraag' Regales Music Lovers in Muscat
- Kuwait: Billava Sangha Bids Farewell to Honorary Advisor A K Ravindra
- Ajman: Thumbay Group featured in 'Top 100 making an impact in the Arab World', by Forbes Magazine
- Mangalore: 'Rhythm' rocks Father Muller stadium
- Bangalore: Facebook Fallout - Lover in a Hurry to Marry Assaults Woman with Axe