Mangalore : Bangladeshi Women in State to Spread HIV- Pramod Muthalik
By Violet Pereira, Team Mangalorean
Mangalore: Chief of Sri Rama Sene Pramod Muthalik held a press meet at Radhakrishna Temple, Marigudi, here on August 19.
Addressing the media persons Muthalik said that the Northeast issue is not only related to Assam but it is a issue of the entire nation. The entire problem began because of the Bangladesh invaders. More than 30,000 Bangladeshis have illegally entered this country and taken shelter in various parts of Karnataka. Even 3000 Bangladeshi women who are infected with HIV Aids have entered our state and taken shelter in various lodges. They are not here to do any job but they are here to spread Aids.
He urged the state government to find out such shelters and deport them not only from Karnataka but from the country. If the government fails to take action against the invaders the SRS will revolt. We will hold a state level meeting in carrying out survey of Bangladeshi invaders and send the report to the home minister to take stern action against the invaders of Bangladesh. It will take us 15 days to finish the survey. If the Home ministry fails to take action after submitting the report we will hold a huge protest and the government will be solely responsible for this, he blamed.
In Belgaum we have identified 12, and in Bangalore 32 Bangladeshi women who are involved in prostitution. It will be a great threat to the nation if we will not take any action against these invaders.
He also said that the congress leader Oscar Fernandes while assuring security to the North-east students, why is he silent about the invaders from Bangladesh? he questioned. He also stated that our Prime Minister is quiet about Assam issue and Chief Minister of Assam Tarun Gagoi is not raising any issue about the invaders of Bangladesh in the state.
When asked about the present Home- stay attack, he said the attack on girls and boys is wrong, The State womens' commission has submitted the interim report which is not the final report, we will welcome the same. Culprits are identified and they will be punished. But in Mangalore the clubs, Home-stay and the pubs should be investigated. When asked why the SWC did not meet the victims he said if she did not visit them then it is wrong.
When asked about scam of Coal, he said that the UPA government is involved in corruption and scams, SRS fully supports Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev in their agitation against corruption.
When asked about the Kannada Movie "Dirty Picture", he said we condemn the actor who is from Pakistan. Why did the producer hire a actress from Pakistan, as if we don't have a actress in Karnataka or India? he questioned. It is a great insult to the country that having good actresses in India, he had signed up a Pakistani actress Veena Mallik. She is a agent of the terror organization and she was carrying RDX in her car. For money and publicity the producer had signed up the Pakistani actress, and SRS will not allow the movie to be released in any of the theatres in Karnataka,he said.
Leaders of Rama Sene Kumar Malemar, District President SRS Madhusudhan Urvastore and Prasad Attavar were also present.
- J R Lobo Temple/Ashram visit
- Bangalore: Karnataka CM allots portfolios, retains key departments
- Ajman: GMC Hospital Hosts Grand Doctors Meet 2013 - Felicitates Achievers
- Mangalore: Red Cross Opens Blood Bank in Lady Goschen
- Mangalore: MLA-elect J R Lobo Discusses Development Plans of DK with Veerappa Moily
- Pros and Cons of 'Energy Drinks'- But Should They Be Banned?
- Alfie MNG
- Bangalore: CM leaves out tainted men, 28 ministers sworn in; portfolios likely today
- Mangalore: Clean Verdict Against Communal Forces by People of Dakshina Kannada - U T Khader
- Mangalore: Man from UP, Once Deranged, Now Fully Cured, Wants to Know Way to His Home
- Moodbidri: Party Workers Celebrate Abhaya's Getting a Berth in State Cabinet
- Udupi: Thousands of audience witness Darpan 2013 on Shores of Malpe
- Puttur: Ashram's Woman Employee Alleges Assault by Secretary, Gets Hospitalized
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted (Comment)
- Mangalore: Beary Sahitya Academy confers Honorary Awards 2013-14
- Udupi: Theft in Ermal Thenka Sandhu Danthi Brahmabaidrkala Garodi
- Mangalore: Puttur Girl Wins Gold at I-SWEEP Olympiad, USA
- Mango by Alfi
- Mangalore: DK District will witness development in Coming Days - Vinay Raj
- Mangalore: Rotary Vandana Award conferred on Kasaragod Chinna and MTC for the Blind
- Mangalore: Paul Moras, Govindaraya Shenoy and Bhavani Shanker chosen for Konkani Academy Awards
- Udupi: Sorake Sworn in as Minister - Congress Workers Hold Vijayotsava at Kaup
- Bangalore: Siddaramaiah expands ministry, leaves out 'mining-tainted' aspirants
- Mangalore: Woman Slips out of Hospital Defaulting on Cosmetic Surgery Bill, Nabbed Later
- Sullia: Officials Stall Underage Girl's Marriage, Order Families to Wait for 4 Months!
- Asia's sex imbalance is going to have huge consequences (The Funny Side)
- Mangalore: Daylight Theft of Valuables Worth Rs 2.67 Lakh from Kadri House
- Indore: Pervert who put chastity lock on wife gets 10 years in jail
- New Delhi: Girls outperform boys in ICSE Class X and XII exams
- Mangalore: Siddaramaiah in Hurry to Gain Publicity, Hurry will lead to Accident - P S Nayak
- Mangalore: MLA-elect J R Lobo Visits Thumbe Vented Dam Project
- Mangalore: Bajrang Dal Demands New State Government to Ban Illegal Abattoirs
- Kolkata: Student of Class 3 dies after teacher allegedly hits his head against the wall
- Mangalore: TRF Awarding Achievers from All Faiths During ' Talent Milad Award 2013'
- Bangalore: 29 ministers to be sworn in tomorrow, tainted to be kept out
- Saudi Arabia: 'Together We Go Further' - SKY Holds Picnic 2013
- Mangalore: Are You Ready For Some Football?State Level Inter-District Football Tourney
- Manipal: Journalist U B Rajalakshmi Awarded D Lit Degree by Hampi Varsity
- Lourdes Church Kanajar
- Udupi: tender coconut water
- Manipal University signs MoU with The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
- Kundapur: MLC Pratapchandra Shetty Summoned to Delhi - Ministerial Berth Likely?
- London: Savita's family to decide soon on lawsuit
- Udupi: Bada villagers Protested for Resuming Water Supply
- Udupi: 'Darpan 2013' to rock the shores of Malpe on May 18
- Mangalore: Entrepreneurs Multipurpose Co-operative Society Cheats 140 Depositors
- Mangalore: Shortage of Postal Stamps Creating Lot of Hassles in Mailing Letters
- Mangalore: 'Sleep Like a Baby'! Travel by KSRTC Volvo Bus to Pune, Mumbai and Other Cities
- Did You Know That PM Manmohan Has No Cash In Hand-Owns 1996 Maruti Car
- Kuwait: 'Kazar Zatam, Punn?' - Konkani ‘Songit Sanz’ musical staged in Salmiya