This is a cool, refreshing dessert for any special occasion including those Kiddie Birthday parties. Has a very tangy taste due to the gelatin and fresh strawberries used.
Agar Agar Strips (China grass) ? 25gms
Nestle Condensed Milk – 397gms (1tin)
KDD Thick Cream – ? Litre
Strawberry Flavoured Gelatin – 2 packets
Water ? 4 cups
- Boil two cups of water and add Agar Agar to it. Stir well. Bring it to boil till the Agar Agar dissolves. Leave it to cool.
- Boil the remaining two cups of water. Stir in the gelatin powder and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool and set.
- In a serving bowl, pour in the condensed milk, Agar Agar mixture, Gelatin mixture, cream and beat well.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Decorate with Strawberries and Cream.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Author: Jaya Ramesh- Oman