Tata Sumo catches fire near PPC Road

Tata Sumo catches fire near PPC Road

Udupi: A Tata Sumo caught fire late night on May 5 near the PPC fish market road here. No injuries were reported in the incident.

image001tata-sumo-fire-20160506 image002tata-sumo-fire-20160506 image003tata-sumo-fire-20160506 image004tata-sumo-fire-20160506 image005tata-sumo-fire-20160506 image006tata-sumo-fire-20160506 image007tata-sumo-fire-20160506

According to fire officials, Ramakrishna Kodancha of Alevoor Kamblakatta was driving his Tata Sumo car towards Alevoor. When he saw smoke coming out of the bonnet, he stopped the vehicle and immediately got out of it. Within minutes, the Tata Sumo caught fire.

Soon after the incident, a fire service rushed to the spot. However, the car was completely charred. The loss is estimated to be around Rs 50,000. A short circuit was determined to be the main cause of the incident, said fire officials.

Leave a Reply