Three die of electrocution in Telangana

Hyderabad, Sep 24 (IANS) Three youth died of electrocution while another was injured during Ganesh immersion procession in Telangana’s Adilabad district in the early hours of Thursday, police said.

The youth came in contact with a live wire during the religious procession at Pippiri village in Indraveli mandal, about 300 km from here.

Police said one of the youth died on way to a hospital while two others succumbed at the hospital.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here