Two brothers electrocuted in Gurgaon

Gurgaon, Aug 11 (IANS) A 27-year-old chef and his younger brother were on Tuesday electrocuted at their house here, police said.

Sunil Kumar, a chef at an upscale cafe in Sector 29, and his 25-year-old brother Sanjay were in their rented accommodation in Saini Khera near Sector 40 when they suffered an electric shock.

Sunil was living here with his wife for the last two years. The deceased hailed from Etawah in Uttar Pradesh.

“Prima facie it appears that one of the brothers came in contact with a desert cooler where there was an electric short circuit due to rain. The other person died while trying to save his life,” Assistant Commissioner of Police Rajesh Kumar told IANS.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here