UAE: The Thumbay Group Award Ceremony was held on 31st August, 2015. Thumbay Group, established in 1998, with a staff strength of 3000 people has grown into a leading group under the leadership of President Thumbay Moideen. The group will have 6000 people employed in the next two years with the new and ongoing projects.
The founder President appreciated and awarded several employees like drivers, cleaners, gardeners, housekeeping, office boys and office assistants, Thumbay builders, security and maintenance staff for their hard-work and efforts.
The awards were given under the following categories:
1. STAR (Special Thanks And Recognition) was awarded to recognize outstanding performance, commitment and to appreciate those who went above and beyond the call of duty.
2. Always Accountable was awarded to recognize personnel who displayed immense understanding of various implicit and explicit expectations of Thumbay Group.
3. Rising Star was awarded for breakthrough results by newly joined employee to appreciate him/her for engaging energetically in a new role and putting in an exceptional effort in an assigned role.
4. Best Employee was awarded to an individual who exhibited a high degree of professionalism, displayed an attitude of excellence while carrying out duties and complex tasks with minimal direction.
5. Service Award (for Long tenure) was awarded to appreciate a personnel for displaying loyalty and engagement towards Thumbay Group and aligned all actions to Thumbay Group core values.
More than 360 employees from 6 different nationalities received the awards under various categories.
Prof. Geeta Ashok Raj, Provost GMU, announced the lucky draw winners for the event.
Thumbay Group takes this initiative to continue holding the event year after year and making it an annual event to motivate and engage the audience who are the support team of Thumbay Group.
The event was followed by a VIP buffet dinner at Terrace Restaurant, Ajman.