Udupi: Ac-refrigeration Shop Gutted in Fire at Manipal

Udupi: An Ac-refrigeration shop was gutted in a fire near MIT Manipal here, on June 22.

1

firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 15-00-55 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 15-01-22 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 15-01-49 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 15-02-27 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 15-04-21 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 15-07-53 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 15-11-29 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 15-12-21 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-24 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-025 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-026 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-027 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-028 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-029 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-030 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-031 firemisap_MITmanipal 22-06-2015 16-43-032

DSC01647 DSC01650 DSC01653 DSC01655 DSC01656

According to the primary reports, a short circuit is said to have caused the fire. The gas cylinder used for A/C repairs blasted and nearby shops, including the , Suman Tours and Travels Karnataka Bank ATM and a hotel, were also partially damaged in the fire mishap.

Two fire brigades reached the spot and brought the fire under control. The AC shop has been gutted in the fire.

Udupi MLA Pramod Madhwaraj Visited the spot

A case has been registered in the Manipal Police Station.

Leave a Reply