Udupi: Cell phone explodes during call, creates panic in Sastan

Udupi: A mobile phone blasted in the hands of a homemaker creating panic among the family members at Pandeshwar, Sastan here on Friday, September 18.

mobile_blast_udupi 18-09-2015 17-13-55 mobile_blast_udupi 18-09-2015 17-13-58 mobile_blast_udupi 18-09-2015 17-24-40

Asha, who lives in Mumbai, on vacation had come to her parents’ house at Pandeshwar, Sastan. While she was using her mobile phone to call her husband Tushar, the phone suddenly exploded and caught fire. Asha soon threw the mobile phone to the ground. Her thumb was burnt during the incident.

She was gifted the Micromax A110 mobile phone by her brother in 2012.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here