Udupi: Electrical Short Circuit Causes Fire in Abhyudaya Bank

Udupi: Fire broke out in Abhyudaya Bank at Raj Tower near City Bus-Stand here on June 29.

A electrical short circuit in the Managers Cabin is said to have caused a fire in Abhyudaya Bank. People in the nearby shop noticed smoke coming out from the cabin of the branch manager at around 10 pm. They immediately called the bank personnel, who alerted the Fire and Emergency Services. Fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the fire.

As per primary reports the bank manager’s chamber was completely destroyed in the fire.

Leave a Reply