College Girl Dies of Rat Poison Intake Effect

Vamadapadavu College Girl Dies of Rat Poison Intake Effect

Bantwal: Suraksha (19), daughter of Ananda Poojary of Manchakal near Siddakatte and a student of government first-grade college in Vamadapadavu in the taluk, had consumed rat poison on May 4.

She was reportedly suffering from cough and breathing problems from childhood and had to skip classes often. She was dejected over her ailment and decided to end her life.

She was taken to a private hospital in Thumbay and then to Kankanady. As her condition turned critical, she was shifted to the Manipal hospital on May 10. She recovered for a short while but soon the situation got worse and she breathed her last.

Her mother Sujata has filed a complaint the Bantwal rural police station.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here