Youth from Jharkhand Dies of Electric Shock in Puttur

Youth from Jharkhand Dies of Electric Shock in Puttur

Puttur: Vijay (23), hailing from Jharkhand and employed in a poultry farm at Kallare, died of an electric shock late Saturday night.

He was found dead near the electric inverter. He is suspected to have died of shock while trying to fix the plug into the wall socket. The matter came to light only on Sunday morning.

A case has been registered at the town police station.

Leave a Reply

Please enter your comment!

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of or any employee thereof. is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

Please enter your name here