Home Mangalorean News Local News CM Siddaramaiah hails Cong govt’s three-year journey ahead of celebratory event

CM Siddaramaiah hails Cong govt’s three-year journey ahead of celebratory event

Spread the love

CM Siddaramaiah hails Cong govt’s three-year journey ahead of celebratory event

Bengaluru: Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Tuesday said the Congress-led government in the state has fulfilled the promises made to the people and taken the state on the path of comprehensive development through the successful implementation of its five guarantee schemes.

In a video message released ahead of the government’s three-year celebration programme in Tumakuru, CM Siddaramaiah expressed gratitude to the people of the district for hosting the event marking the completion of three years of the Congress government in Karnataka.

He said that before coming to power three years ago, the Congress party had prepared its manifesto under the leadership of state Home Minister G. Parameshwara, incorporating five guarantee schemes and several commitments aimed at the welfare and development of the people.

The Chief Minister stated that within one year of assuming office, the government had implemented all five guarantees effectively. He added that the Congress government had disproved criticism that the guarantee schemes would negatively impact the state’s economy.

According to Siddaramaiah, the successful rollout of the guarantees demonstrated that the government had honoured its commitments and remained accountable to the aspirations of the people. He said the event in Tumakuru was being organised to showcase the government’s achievements and dedication to public service.

Highlighting the initiatives of the Revenue Department, Siddaramaiah said property-related services such as pouthi khata and Barakast podi had been prioritised. He added that nearly 1.40 lakh beneficiaries would receive property documents and benefits related to revenue villages and pension schemes during the programme.

The Chief Minister also announced that during the event, projects and schemes worth around Rs 662 crore would be inaugurated and foundation stones laid.

CM Siddaramaiah said that Deputy Chief Minister D.K. Shivakumar, cabinet ministers, legislators, Members of Parliament and several leaders would participate in the programme. He invited people to take part in the celebration in large numbers.

Over two lakh people are expected to attend the mega state-level convention in Tumakuru, which is being held to commemorate the third anniversary of the Congress government’s administration in Karnataka. To facilitate this turnout, nearly 4,000 buses have been arranged to transport participants from various districts across the state to the venue.

The convention — officially titled the Sadhana Samavesha — focuses on state achievements, virtual inaugurations, and the distribution of land title deeds to around 1.52 lakh beneficiaries.


Spread the love
Subscribe
Notify of

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

The opinions, views, and thoughts expressed by the readers and those providing comments are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of www.mangalorean.com or any employee thereof. www.mangalorean.com is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the readers. Responsibility for the content of comments belongs to the commenter alone.  

We request the readers to refrain from posting defamatory, inflammatory comments and not indulge in personal attacks. However, it is obligatory on the part of www.mangalorean.com to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments to the concerned authorities upon their request.

Hence we request all our readers to help us to delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by informing us at  info@mangalorean.com. Lets work together to keep the comments clean and worthful, thereby make a difference in the community.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
wpDiscuz
0
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
Exit mobile version