Mangaluru: The city is being identified as an educational hub and also medical tourism centre is steadily earning a reputation for its Pilikula zoo.
More and more birds and animals are being added to the population there. In the latest exchange programme, it has received a pair of Asiatic Lions, two pairs of White Peafowl, two pairs of Alexandrine Parakeets, a pair of Lady Amherst’s Pheasant, Spoonbill and White Ibis from Sakkarbaugh Zoo, Gujarat.
Pilikula zoo has to spare two King Cobras, 2 Mouse Deers, turtles and other verities of snakes to Sakkarbaugh zoo, Gujarat.
The birds are already on display and they can be viewed by visitors. This weekend should be a delightful opportunity to have a look at these rare winged friends.
- Mangaluru: A Matter of ‘Pride’ for City – Roar of Lions will Soon be Heard in Pilikula
- Mangaluru: ‘Vasantotsava’ in Pilikula Park – A Chance for Growers, Traders to Promote Produce
- Mangaluru: Rare Mouse-deer Found Astray Lands in Safe Hands in New Home in Pilikula
- Mangaluru: Tiny Mouse-deer Fawn Rescued, Being Brought to Pilikula Park for Tending
- Mangaluru: Pilikula Park to Remain Open All through the Weeks in April and May
- Mangalore: Two Bubbly Tiger Cubs to Greet Visitors at Pilikula Zoo – Total Rises to 11
- Mangalore: Addition of Two More to Pilikula Park Makes it a Dozen of Leopard League!
- Mangalore: Jumbos from Pilikula to Take Part in Dasara Procession
- Mangalore: Serpent Population at Pilikula Zoo up with Birth of 36 King Cobras
- Mangalore: Rare Reptiles Arrive at Pilikula Biological Park
- Mangalore: Pilikula Animal Population Rises with Arrival of Two Sloth Bears
- Mangalore: Now onwards, It’s Dr Shivaram Karantha Pilikula Nisargadhama
- Mangalore: It’s More the Merrier at Pilikula – Any Addition to Cat Population is Welcome!
- Mangalore: German Deputy Consul General Visits Pilikula
- Mangalore: This Chirpy, Perky Leopard Cub is Everyone’s Darling at Pilikula!
- Mangalore: Pilikula Jungle Lodges -Tourism Gets a Boost
- Mangalore: Artisan Village of Pilikula – A Varietable Fare
- Mangalore: ‘Kinni’ is Born – Pilikula Rejoices at the New Arrival
- Mangalore: Fishing Day at Pilikula – Carps Come in Plenty
- Mangalore: Pilikula Park – Perched for Higher Growth in Near Future
- Mangalore: Kambla, Guttu House and Rural Fair Complete the Picture of Heritage Village in Pilikula
- Mangalore: Colourful Flower Show at Pilikula Nature Park
- Mangalore: Pilikula Park has New Guests Now!
- Mangalore: Flowers Say It All… at Pilikula Nisargadhama