New Delhi, July 4 (IANS) The pitter-patter raindrops is a welcome sign of the monsoon’s onset but with the respite from heat comes the humidity and mugginess playing havoc to your style and comfort. This season put your fashionable foot forward with some tweaks in your wardrobe, says an expert.
Manish Tripathi, designer of fashion brands antarDESI and Naveli, lists out tips on how to stay stylish in monsoon:
* Monsoon colour: Always go for bright colours. Vibrant hues will make you stand out in this dull and gloomy weather and add a fun element to this monsoon.
* Length issues: Mid-length colourful dresses are a great choice during monsoon to get rid of muddy hems and look trendy at the same time.
* Accessories funda: Accessorise with some bright neon coloured waterproof bags, raincoats. Accessorise yourself with a nice printed scarf which might even protect you from unalarmed drizzles or humidity.
* Flip flop route: Opt for colourful and funky flip-flops and peep -toes and avoid fancy shoes.
* The science of fit: Loose fit tees to avoid irk, when wet is advisable for better breathability and to look stylish.
* Shoe care: Pack your leather shoes and flaunt washable sneakers or loafers this monsoon.
* Denim rule: If you want to stick to denims, then it is advisable to wear loose denims as monsoon is all about sweat and stickiness.
* Accessorise right: Accessorise yourself with a nice pair of bracelet or sport yourself with a waterproof watch.